Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1

According to ratemyprofessors.com, I heard this course turned out to be great if you actually tried and came to class. Honestly, I had no idea on what I  was signing up for I was just told it was a required course for education. Also, If I'm not mistaking there was a different guys name listed as the professor until my first day of class when I found out that he took the semester off. My only fear  is that I will get behind and not be able to catch up. I tend to be a procrastinator when It comes to submitting things online ,but I guess that is something I will have to just work on.  Now that I think about it, I've never taken any classes like EDM 310 so this should be fun and maybe I can learn a thing or two. The most difficult thing in this course for me may be completing the blogs, which seems to be a big factor into your grade. It is definitely something that is going to take some time getting used to that's for sure. The best way for me to the tackle the most difficult aspect of EDM 310 is to ask questions when I am unsure of something and set reminders for myself when things are due. At this time, I do not have any questions but as we progress through the course, I will be sure to ask any questions that I may have. 

1 comment:

  1. Randy, I agree with you about the hardest part being to complete the blogs. This class requires a lot of outside class time which a lot of students aren't used to having to time manage! I knew a head of time Dr. Strange was not teaching this semester and had run into Dr. Lomax last semester. Questioning is definitely a great way to help yourself! I called the help line phone today and had my question answered as I was doing my homework. How great is that? This class has really set us up to do well if we use the resources given to us.

    ReplyDelete