Monday, April 20, 2015

Blog Post #13

What Did I Leave Out?
For this blog post, I've listed a few things that I think should be taught in our schools today.


  



This week we were assigned to do a blog post on what we believe should have included in our class assignments. Here's what I came up with,  as for me and my students. something, that I would highly enforce in my classroom is learning how to write legibly and writing in cursive. More so important writing so that people can actually read what the student is trying to say. You would be surprised how many adults here today actually do  not know how to write, spell or less known write their name in cursive.  Since I've been attending South Alabama I've heard the saying "please write so that I can read your hand writing at least 100 times this semester. Were all focusing so much on the use of technology till where at the point now we've forgot about the old fashioned ways. Since we are all grown and in college now, professors assume that we as students know these things but some people actually don't. Cursive handwriting is something that seems to me has just completely disappeared within the public school system and I personally think we as future educators should bring it back into our school systems.




No comments:

Post a Comment